According to Inc. Magazine, 92% of people today believe a GAP is holding them back from living their dreams. This book shares how the other 8% have closed this GAP.
What would you rather?
- Fill your GAP or let it hold you back from intentional, personal Growth?
- Maintain a rich life or lose the motivation to live a life of Abundance?
- Walk around the world with your head hung low or increase your personal Power and walk confidently in this world?
Have you Awakened To Your Dream?
Watch the Video Below
Hi Friend! I am Hopelyn Mullings Brown,
Author, Speaker, and Coach who helps individuals and organizations to excel in their work by finding clarity and confidence, purpose and power, so they can awaken to the abundant life that's awaiting them.
Let's begin to map out your GAP today!